Downtown Memphis – We heard your requests, and we’re excited to announce the addition of gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free snacks and substitutions to the South Point shelves! Ingredient-conscious options at the grocery store are great for folks with dietary restrictions or those focusing on nutritional value. At South Point, we’re filling the ever-changing shelves with gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free staples to help you feel good while eating some of your most-loved meals. Take a look at some of our favorite products!
- Schar Breads and Pizza Crust – Schar’s lineup of gluten-free baked goods will make anyone’s mouth water! At SPG, we feature their Ciabatta Rolls, Pizza Crust, and Artisan Baker Multigrain Bread made with sourdough, millet, buckwheat, quinoa, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and honey.
- Whisps Cheese Crisps – Take snacking to a delicious new level with Whisps! Their Parmesan flavor started it all, but we’ve amped up the flavor by carrying Cheddar and Asiago & Pepper Jack crisps. You’ll taste the difference of Whisps’ responsibly sourced cheese with every bite.
- Tate’s Bake Shop – Tate’s craft-baked cookies are a pantry staple for anyone with a sweet tooth. Their gluten-free cookies offer the high-quality taste of the original flavors with the peace of mind of a rice flour substitute. Try out Tate’s Chocolate Chip flavor, and we swear you won’t tell a difference.
- Califia Dairy-Free Milk – Add a splash of Califia’s Oat or Almond Milk to your morning coffee and enjoy the creamy goodness without the guilt. Plus, we just added their dairy-free Mocha Cold Brew to our inventory.
- Delallo Pasta – The perfect wheat-free Italian pasta is a favorite among the South Point staff. Made with brown rice flour, Delallo’s Penne and Spaghetti noodles have an excellent texture and full flavor. Combine with a traditional tomato sauce or get experimental in the kitchen and you’ll find yourself with a decadent Italian meal.
At South Point, we’re committed to providing the most modern grocery experience in Memphis, and we’re always listening to customer feedback in the store, on social media, and even by word of mouth. Adding lots of gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free options to the shelves at South Point allows us to expand that experience and take care of more Downtown Memphis residents. Drive, walk, bike, or take the trolley down to 136 Webster Ave today and get your grocery shopping done with ease at South Point!